Semi Permanent Makeup Aftercare
Proper care following your treatment is necessary to achieve the best results.
- Always wash your hands before applying the aftercare healing balm.
- Apply the aftercare healing balm a minimum of three times daily. You should do this using aclean cotton bud for each application (this will prevent cross-contamination)
- We recommend you use a gentle facial cleanser to clean the face during the healing period.
- Keep hair away to prevent any infection.
- If the area gets wet, gently pat dry using clean tissue. Do not rub.
- Do not pick, peel or scratch your treated area.
- Do not go swimming, use a sunbed or sauna for two weeks.
Get in touch